Sunday, July 5, 2009

A New Beginning ....... ?!?

Well, my new friend, Connie, has reminded me that I used to write ... and coincidentally things in my life have become a little unclear again; so that, coupled with other random series of events led to my decision that it's time to start blogging again. Writing just helps me to organize my thoughts and opinions.

I considered restarting from where I left off in an old blog, but eventually decided against it. I over-analyzed everything in that blog ... and I wore my heart on my sleeve. I'll probably try to hover around the realm of vagueness on certain subjects in this blog. More importantly, I felt it was time for a change. A lot has changed in my thoughts and in my life since I last blogged over two years ago .... and I decided it was time to move away from my usual Internet handles, time to move away from my usual written topics, and therefore time for a new blog site and a new blog altogether.

So there you have it ... my long, drawn out reasoning that has led to the inception of "Random Rants on Rye" ...

Speaking of random ... I was looking at the title of this post and something stuck out for me .... "?!?" ... I've noticed that I use that series of symbols a lot lately. I guess it's because I tend to comment with a mixture of confidence and uncertainty.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you started a blog! And look at you all profile'd up and everything! I should maybe do up mine :P

    So let's hear it.. what's your first random rant :)

    ReplyDelete